Self Catering Holiday Accommodation On A
Rural Devon Farm
Galford Springs is part of a 300 acre farm in the heart of rural Devon, offering self catering holiday accommodation.
One of Devon's best kept secrets! Nestled in the Lew valley and overlooking some of England's most stunning scenery. Our peaceful and rural location within a designated area of outstanding beauty, Galford Springs is suitable for all ages.
We are an ideal base from which to enjoy the great outdoors, there is so much for kids to do on the doorstep with cows and sheep out in the fields grazing. If it's the great outdoors you enjoy then we are an ideal base for you including fishing in our part of the river Lew or enjoy a game of table tennis.
Straight forward self catering accommodation is offered here at Galford Springs.
- Self catering holiday accommodation in the heart of the Devon countryside
- Well situated holiday accommodation from which to enjoy Dartmoor.
- Purpose built self catering holiday accommodation makes is ideal for groups up to 15 people
- Very affordable prices at only £25.00 per person per night
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- 9 pin skittle alley
- Infra red sauna
- Games area with large plasma screen TV with Sky
- Large open planned self catering living accommodation
- Outdoor Covered Seating and Barbecue Area
- Dogs are welcome
Self Catering Holiday Accommodation For Groups
Galford Spring Self Catering Accommodation is perfect for large family holidays, school groups, clubs, special parties or indeed anybody with a love of the great outdoors.
Purpose built self catering accommodation is ideal for family group, club or party we can offer you exclusive use of our facilities in memorable, friendly surroundings. We can accommodate groups of up to 15 people - all ages are welcome as well as pets.
Self Catering Accommodation Facilities Include
- Large open planned living accommodation offering self catering for up to 15 people.
- Infra red sauna for 6 people
- Indoor heated swimmimg pool has changing facilities with a wet room for disabled users and separate males and female changing areas
- Games area including Pool Table, Table Tennis and a large plasma screen TV with Sky
- 9 pin skittle alley
- Disabled Accommodation.
- Plenty of parking on site
Activities Near Galford Springs
Our self catering accommodation is set in the heart of the Devon countryside on the edge of Dartmoor, where you can enjoy a wonderful selection of outdoor sports and activities making as ideal for those who enjoy the countryside ... and if you want to give your dog or dogs a holiday then why not bring them along with you.
We are particularly well placed for you to enjoy walking the Two Castles Trail which links the two Norman castles at Oakhampton and Launceston.
- Horse Riding
- Post Boxing